Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Gas stations

http://globaladshare.com/member/samplemail.php. Subject :
Turn Traffic Into Profits
Message :
Hello [FirstName],

Thank you very much for looking at GlobalAdShare.

Once you have read the How It Works page and the FAQ page thoroughly, I know that you will agree that this is a unique program that hasn't been seen on the Net before.

They share 100% of profits generated from sales to members! They also combined it with powerful matrix and cycler systems. There is no other program that have done this before. Please read the How It Works page thoroughly to learn the many ways to earn income from the system.

Click on my link below:
http://globaladshare.com/index.php?spon=sharpebux
and please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time,
Roy sharpe
 
 Sample email to new prospects 
Subject :
Turn Traffic Into Profits
Message :
Thank you for connecting with me and recognizing the benefits for us to share marketing tips and sites directly with each other. I look forward to hearing what you are marketing.

If you are a member of Global Ad Share, PLEASE TELL ME YOUR STORY! I want to document for myself and others the success that is building with GAS.

If you haven't joined yet, SIGN UP HERE!

This is one of the first times since I have been surfing that I have found a site that I have heard ONLY GOOD THINGS about! I have had many responses from members with amazing incomes in just a few months.

I recently signed up for Global Ad Share and have been happily rewarded with money very quickly. This is one of the easiest programs I have ever joined. I am usually very conservative and was skeptical, but have been convinced it works extremely well.

Here are the easy steps to take: (NO SURFING)
Go here: http://globaladshare.com/index.php?spon=sharpebux
Sign up for free
Upgrade for only $15 and you will get your first ad pack OR you can just purchase the mini ad pack (which is how I started before quickly upgrading) for only $5.
They do everything else and within an hour I already started making money.
Check back often to watch your money grow.
Reinvest your profits to grow your money faster.
Promote if you want, there are some great rewards for promoting.
If you aren't already a member, I hope you join me. At least check out the site and if you have any questions, just ask.

Thank you for your time,
Roy sharpe
 
 Sample email to new recruits once they are verified 
Subject :
Welcome to GAS
Message :
Thank you for joining me at GlobalAdShare (GAS). I am here to support my referrals and help us all make a little more money. I don’t expect to get rich any time soon off of my little investment in GAS, but I would love to see it grow as quickly as possible.

There is very little work for you to do to begin making money with GAS except to buy your first adpack. No investment = no return. To help you make your choice, check out the experiment documented at Money for Tomorrow that shows the growth of mini adpack only account vs an upgrade only account. There is no recruiting on either account to watch the actual growth from the program. In just 8 days, the $5 account has returned $1.16 (23%) and the $15 upgrade has returned $6.25 (42%). Upgrading is proving to be much more lucrative.

THE $15 CHALLENGE: Recently, I stopped by a McDonald’s Restaurant for the first time in years and was shocked to find that a Big Mac is now $5.15. If you add French fries or a salad (to be healthier, ha-ha) and a drink, you have spent the better part of $10. A quick stop at a coffee shop can cost almost $5, just for coffee. If you add something to munch on, you spent another $10. Just going to see a movie alone is going to cost you $8 to $33, depending on how good you are at resisting the lure of popcorn aroma. I am positive we all have spent more than $15 on consumable goods or instant gratification products without even giving it a second thought.

If you don’t have it right now, totally understood and appreciated. Can you scrape together $5 extra just to buy a mini adpack? A mini adpack will get you where you want to be, it just takes time. If this is truly a problem, let me know and I will see what I can do to help you. I don’t have much, but I don’t want to leave anyone who wants this out.

Again, thank you for joining with me. We all want the same thing - to make money. We are on our way!

Welcome to GAS,
Roy sharpe

No comments:

Post a Comment